PhD Alumni Interviews & Career advice
The PhD programme in "Complex Systems for Quantitative Biomedicine" (former "Complex Systems for Life Sciences") is deeply committed to retrace individual professional experiences of the PhD Alumni. In this section you can find:
- PhD Alumni interviews;
- Relevant webinars for professional updates.
|Do you have any suggestion for future interviews? Click here to fill in the anonymous form or write at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Discover more about our PhD former students and their careers.
- Davide Cittaro, PhD - Bioinformatician at San Raffaele Hospital (in Italian)
- Mattia Pellizzola, PhD - PI at Italian Institute of Technology (in Italian)
- Elisa Zicola, PhD - Journal Specialist at Frontiers (in English; click here for the audio only version)
- Jamal Elhasnaoui, PhD - Postdoc at IRCCS Candiolo (English)
- Giulio Ferrero, PhD - RtdA at University of Turin (English)
- Dario Cardamone, PhD student at Fondazione Toscana Life Science (English)
- Paolo Bironzo, MD PhD - Oncologist and RtdA at University of Turin (English)
Suggestions and advices from experts for being successful PhDs in industry and academia
- Interview with Kerstin Fritsches, PhD - Founder and Head Trainer of PostdocTraining (in English; click here for the audio only version)
Webinars organized with "Sezione Dottorati - Sez. Ricerca e Terza Missione" - full list here
15th July 2020
THE POTENTIALITY OF THE DOCTORATE IN NON-ACADEMIC CONTEXTS for MEDICAL SCIENCES PhDs (italian)
Natalia Paganelli: National Contact Point PhD I Talents e National Contact Point Euraxess; Fondazione CRUI.
Stefania Capano, PhD: Research Scientist, Menarini Ricerche.
Michela Bernardini, PhD: Associate Scientist, Merck Group.
30th September 2020:
Identify, Develop and Use your Transferable Skills (italian)
Lucia Salto: Career Development Facilitator for PhDs , University of Torino.
Antonella Belfatto, PhD: Innovation manager, Consorzio per il Trasferimento Tecnologico C2T &
26th November 2020:
RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN QUEBEC, in collaborazione col Québec Government Office a Roma
Marianna Simeone: Québec Delegate to Italy, Québec Office in Rome.
Anne-Marie Lacasse: Canadian and International Relations Officer, Québec Ministry of Education.
Lorena Marzitelli: Graduate Recruitment Officer - School of Graduate Studies, Concordia University.
Nathalie Narboni-Isal: Entrepreneurs and Partnerships Promotion Attaché, Immigration service Direction at the Québec Office in Paris.
14th December 2020:
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN INDUSTRIAL SECTORS. THE FULL POTENTIAL OF PHD HOLDERS TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET A POSITION
Speaker: Luca Arista, PhD: Scientific Director, Ridgeline Therapeutics, Medicinal Chemistry, Basel.
- 18th March 2021:
Bridging the gap between Academia and Industry. Working with a PhD for NOVO NORDISK Novonordisk Good Practices
Speaker: Mathilde Zwinge: Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Del., Novo Nordisk
- 25th March 2021:
Mobility: a key to success Mobility opportunities for doctoral students and postdoc. The French-German University: its cotutelles and funding schemes for PhDs
Speaker: Eva-Maria Engsbach: project manager, French-Germany University,